High School Bigs
High School Bigs in the School-Based Program provide friendship, emotional support, and hope to young people with whom they are matched. They meet with their Littles ONLY on school grounds with the exception of agency-sponsored activities. High School Bigs are not allowed to provide transportation to their Littles under any circumstance.
- Bigs must be a 9th grader or older.
- Bigs must have a viable means of transportation to/from the school.
- Make a 12-month commitment after being matched and over the summer staying in contact via phone, mail, email, etc.
- Attend a volunteer informational session.
- Complete in-person/Zoom interview.
- Have parent/guardian permission to participate in the program.